TheTurboBoxMaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's harder Megaman Game is harder for yuu?

3 posters

Go down

What's harder Megaman Game is harder for yuu? Empty What's harder Megaman Game is harder for yuu?

Post by NeoFusionBox Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:10 pm

The game franchise of Mega Man is very difficult so... What's The Hard Megaman series/games yuu are played in yuu life?
for me is...
megaman 1: the firist game of "MM", the yelloy devil is Fucking drunk and hard, and the challenges for jump -fuuuuuuuuuu. Razz
megaman x6: -fuuuuuuuuuu again xD, hard enemies, hard layouts, hard jump challenge, and -fuuuu for dynamo and gate, this two boss is very, very very, VERY! Fucking hardest!  affraid 
now speak yuu hard megaman hard game yuu are played.`;3
NeoFusionBox
NeoFusionBox
Admin
Admin

https://ttbm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's harder Megaman Game is harder for yuu? Empty Re: What's harder Megaman Game is harder for yuu?

Post by Ravenfreak Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:40 pm

Oh boy where to begin? xD I totally suck at Mega Man and Bass, that's the most difficult game in the classic series IMO. Mega Man 8 happens to be the easiest though and that game is dubbed as "Mega Man 8.5" :V The X series is difficult as well, I've only completed X1 without cheating. >_>
Ravenfreak
Ravenfreak
desginer forum
desginer forum

http://mightyno9universe.com/

Back to top Go down

What's harder Megaman Game is harder for yuu? Empty Re: What's harder Megaman Game is harder for yuu?

Post by TwistZero Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:21 am

Megaman x6 is very hard, I can't even believe there are people that can beat it without Zero, I mean, it's INSANE! I also played Megaman x7, I didn't like it because the character moves soooo slow you can't even dodge the Mavericks. Really intense  Razz 
TwistZero
TwistZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenfreak Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Yeah the complete X series is pretty darn difficult! It was meant to be though, seeing how the Classic series was thought to be "too easy" back in the day, so Keiji Inafune went on to create the X series. Wink I actually find all the classic games except for Mega Man 2 and Mega Man 8 to be difficult.
Ravenfreak
Ravenfreak
desginer forum
desginer forum

http://mightyno9universe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down